Monday, August 1, 2011

And this week's TroxTalk Homework Assignment is.....

       TTHA: So for the first TroxTalk Homework of season 2, I wanted to keep it simple to help everyone get back in the swing of things. Let's say you're on death row..(I know...but bear with me). Most likely you've killed a white girl and your time is up. Prisoners on death row get to select a final meal before their execution. This will be the last thing you will ever eat, and as you rot in hell it will be the last comforting thought you will retain from your life on earth (I know. Morbid.) So what'll you have? Take a picture of a great meal while you eat it or google a snapshot of your favorite food and send it to trox@troxtalk.com. I'll post the results this Friday.

FACT: If you refuse to select a last meal on death row, they will typically just bring you steak and eggs. You learn something new every day here on TroxTalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment