Monday, August 8, 2011

TTHA due by 8/12...

Raphael was the best Ninja Turtle
         Last week's last meals were a blast but now we're on to the next one. Serial killers, and 'big people food' can be fun, however, this week I want to throw it back a little bit. You regulars now how I loves me some nostalgia. So here is this weeks TroxTalk Homework Assignment... What was the main animated series you were hooked on when you were a kid? Send your favorite cartoon character to trox@troxtalk.com. (TV Shows only, no movies this time around, and Zack Morris wasn't a cartoon.) You got this! I'll post your scores on Friday!
He wasn't my absolute favorite..but Grape Ape was super underrated.

1 comment:

  1. http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/rudy4.jpg

    Snidely Whiplash was for sure the best Snidely Whiplash

    ReplyDelete